Forum Title: How do you remove this faucet handle?
I have an American standard single handle faucet in my shower I'm trying to replace. I have removed every screw and now it free spins in a circle but shows no sign of loosening. I called the company they had no idea what model it was or how to begin helping me. Does anyone know how to get this off?
Category: Plumber Post By: EDUARDO MANNING (Muskogee, OK), 01/03/2016

Faucet handle puller The pin should bottom out in the screw hole on the cartridge stem.

- FRANK YOUNG (Salt Lake City, UT), 09/05/2017

That's American standard for you. If it was Delta or Moen they would have sent you any replacement part you needed free of change.

- JACOB GREENE (Rowlett, TX), 09/07/2017

It just should pull straight out. Use a spray penetrant to loosen up all the crusty gunk first.

- TYLER POWERS (Manchester, NH), 09/21/2017

Homeowner Support & Resource Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779